How to get WES evaluation for Canada PR
Getting WES evaluation report is one of the most important steps in getting prepared for Canada PR under FSW (Federal Skilled Worker) category. Below are most frequently asked questions related to WES evaluation. 1.What is WES anyway? Ans- World Education Services (WES), is a 3rd party organization that evaluates all of your education and converts into Canadian education equivalency. Canada PR requires a Document by Document Evaluation (ECA) which is basically all transcripts evaluated. 2. Do I need to attach the transcripts requested form to the University along with Transcripts? Ans:Yes, Universities can send direcltly to CIC. But they can also deliver it to candidates in sealed envelope, which later can be sent to CIC. 3.Can I send Photocopies of All degree copies(Other than Year wise mark sheets) to the WES in same courier ? Ans: No, these must be authorized transcripts typically by registrar of university. 4.What other copies needs to be attached other than transcripts ? Ans: This is all, with relevant details about your application. 5.Filling online application (payment too) and sending courier that’s it WES Procedure right? Ans: This is pretty straight, WES gives all details, for example
|A. How to Submit Your Academic Documents:
|2. How to Check the Status of Your Application: WES provides an easy-to-use online tracking system that provides the same information as used by our customer service department. To check the status of your application, visit My Account.We thank you for choosing WES for your credential evaluation.3. For ECA Updates visit Important Information for ECA Applicants.|
You need to send documents related to your highest qualification only which is masters. In some cases WES also asks for Bachelors even though the applicant has submitted docs for masters so if you want to play safe – send both masters and bachelors. Documents required for each univ. or higher qualification: – Original Univ. Transcript in a SEALED Envelope from the Univ. – Copy of your Univ. Degree Certificate (not college certificate) – Copies of all your Univ. provided mark sheets – Copy of WES Payment receipt. – Document do not need attestation but this may vary depending on the Univ. Please check the WES Portal for more details pertaining to your univ. (if available). You can even check the WES equivalency by yourself, by going to the website.
Important Points about WES
- Education Credential Assessment is required only for the Primary Applicant. But for other applicants if they are getting points in application then they must have ECA reports by WES.
- Applicants should NOT submit their original documents.
- Please submit a formal application before your documents are scheduled to arrive at WES. Without an application on file, WES will be unable to process your academic records or confirm that they have been received.
- The education documents which are not in English language are required to be translated in English Language by a certified Translator.
- WES Canada address where you must send your transcripts
WES Reference No. 1234567
World Education Services
Attention: Documentation Center
2 Carlton Street, Suite 1400
Toronto, Ontario M5B 1J3