It gets a bit confusing for technical experts to understand as what drives those big scale projects for Hyperion or SAP BPC, for that matter.
One of such factors is regulations, and these regulations also have a reason to exist. For example…
Before we have a side by side comparison of ASO and BSO, lets first see, which storage option to use and in which case.
Use ASO when-
1. Database is sparse, has many dimensions, and dimension has many level members
2. DB is used mainly for…
Below are the dimensions being used by HFM
3. ICP - Inter-company Partners
8. Account - Natural accounts or CoA
These above dimensions are coupled with 4 custom dimensions. Usually they…
Below is a high level process overview for Financial Management process. Based on vendors there can be minor modifications and variations, however by and large this is the process overview.
1. Load or input data using forms
To migrate data from one environment to another, please follow below steps:
1. Login to EAS console
2. Expand application list and expand the application which has the database from which we need the data export
3. Right click on the…